Thursday, March 3, 2016

I'm feelin 22!

Actually. I'm not feelin' 22 quite yet...but I'm sure it will hit me eventually!

Yesterday I celebrated my 22 year on this earth. It was a great day!
It started with my favorite thing ever. Not waking up to an alarm, right next to my husband. Best combination ever! He made me the most delicious breakfast of cinnamon french toast and bacon! (He makes me so proud!)

After I dropped Josh off at school I went to work out with Ashley-our usual Wednesday morning workout. It was leg day (barf). But I felt so good afterwards! So good that I went to the gym to run more! That only lasted a mile before my legs gave up on me though.

When I picked Josh back up from school we went to the mall and walked around for a bit before heading to Nothing Bundt Cakes for my free birthday bundt cake! I got lemon, of course. We made our way back to Provo just in time dinner at The Macaroni Grill. We both got Chicken Parmesan and it was soo delicious! Their bread is my favorite!


The best part about this meal...it was free! I'm convinced that free food tastes better. We were given gift cards here for our wedding...that never got used and I work at the best office ever that gave me a gift card there just for helping out on my day off! It was the best!


We went home with full bellies and just relaxed all night (after Josh studied for his midterms)!

And seriously...Nothing Bundt Cakes is the best. Ever.

Happy 22nd birthday to me!!

Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment