Monday, December 14, 2015

Yes. I'm THAT girl.

So you know how at work they were making fun of me for running outside to stand in the snow flurries?
Well today it got even worse!

This morning I woke up to about 4 inches of snow on my car! Which meant tons of snow on the roads! So yes, I'm that girl, with the California license plates, driving 20 miles an hour down State Street.
I felt a little better about myself when I got to work and everybody else said they were a little nervous driving on the roads. But I realized I probably need to get my tires changed...

So not only was there a ton of snow on the ground (well, a ton for me at least)...but it was snowing all morning! Before it got too crazy at work I asked a coworker to take a picture of how excited I was for it all!

And scrubs are definitely not warm, snow clothes. Just in case you were wondering!

Luckily it stopped snowing in the afternoon so the roads weren't in terrible shape by the time I left work to drive home! (Well...to Target then home!)

Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment