Friday, December 4, 2015

He is the best. Ever.

Do you ever have those weeks that you're not excited for? This was one of those!
Work was just a little bit more stressful this week and for me that meant longer work days. Woo!

You know what always made my day better? Sweet little texts from my handsome husband throughout the day! And seeing him at the end of the day helps every thing!

I am just so grateful for Josh and the amazing guy that he is!



So here is a picture of us after our long days-me with half of my makeup on and Josh with his hat hair...that I cut out of the picture for ya;)
Now I'm going to finish my wonderful night watching TV, eating ice cream, and cuddling under a warm blanket! (Because this cold winter is seriously killing me.)

Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment