Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015 + Temple lights!

For almost as long as I can remember I spent Thanksgiving up in Utah with my mom's side of the family. And it is a biiig family. Which means a looot of fun!

I haven't been able to have Thanksgiving up here for the past few years just due to school or work. But now that we live up here there is nowhere else to go! 

This was Josh's first Turkey Day with the Cleggs. I was so worried he was going to be overwhelmed and that it would all scare him off. But let me tell ya...he did just fine!

Remember how I said it was a big family? Well there was 55 people there, plus children. And some of them weren't even able to make it! It gets pretty crazy. But the good kind of crazy, of course!!


My mom usually drives home the day after Thanksgiving. This year she decided to stay through the weekend! Which meant she would be here for the lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City! I haven't been to see the lights there since I was probably 5 years old. So I don't remember much!

So my mom, Josh and I drove up to SLC to check it out! And oh man...it was awesome. First of all...any Christmas lights make me freak out because I love them so much. Just imagine how I was feeling when nearly every tree around me was filled with lights!! It was beautiful!! This is definitely going to be a new tradition!



I am so excited for this Christmas season! I love celebrating Christ's birth. The whole season is filled with so much love! Josh and I get to start new traditions for our little family and Josh's birthday is Christmas day! It's so much happy all in one season!
I sure married the right guy. (Especially because he not only puts up with my Christmas music dance parties...but he gets up and dances with me!)

Audrey Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment