Monday, February 1, 2016

January update!

First of all...is it already February?! Wasn't it just Christmas? Time sure is flying by!

Anyways. I thought a fantastic way to keep up with my goals is to keep track of how I am doing each month. And somehow we are already done with the first month!

So here they are:
1. Exercise at least twice a week. I have actually been really good about this one! (Minus the week I was sick at the beginning of January.) Josh and I have been waking up to go to the gym before work/school-that means waking up at 5:30 every day!! ahhhh! And I have a new workout buddy! Ashley and I have been working out together after work a few times each week. It is so much more more fun to suffer with a friend by your side.

2. Be a better homemaker. This one is tricky because it's not an all or nothing kind of thing. But I have been so much better at cleaning up around our home, planning out meals, and actually finishing laundry the same day I start it! (The clothes are washed and folded. But for some reason it takes a while for me to actually take them upstairs to put them away!)

3. No more soda! Unless I have a stomach ache! I am so proud of myself for this one! When I was making the rules for this one I was not too strict. My grandma makes this delicious grape juice with 7 Up in it-which I am allowing myself to drink. And I told Josh that I was allowed to have Root Beer Floats. I am allowing myself those because I don't love them. So if we happen to have them at a party that would totally be okay. So I had one this month! But no Sodalicious...no Sprite (not even when my stomach was hurting!)

4. Learn how to use my Canon Rebel. I didn't get to use my camera tooo much this month. But we did take it when we went out our drive yesterday, and when we went to the Ice Castles in Midway for our anniversary. These were super fun (especially the Ice Castles) with my camera because I got to play around with the lighting to get some pretty awesome pictures!


This doesn't show how awesome the Ice Castles really are. I just think it's a funny picture:)

Wish me luck this month!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment