Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Smoothie prep Wednesday?

So Josh and I (mostly me) are kind of obsessed with these green smoothies.

When we go to the gym in the morning before work and school its easy to make them for breakfast. But if we don't wake up early...I just want to stay in bed for as long as I possibly can while still being at work in time!

Today I decided to prep my smoothies ahead of time! And I think this is going to be one of my greatest ideas! 


They are really the easiest smoothies ever. Here is the wonderfully simple recipe:

2 handfuls of spinach
2 handfuls of frozen fruit
1 frozen banana
Orange juice and water (I don't really measure this. So I have no idea how much I put in it.)
About 1 Tbsp of honey

And that's it!

So to help prep all I did was portion the spinach, frozen fruit, and the banana in little baggies. So now all I have to do is take it out of the freezer and add the liquids to it!



Is it weird that I'm actually excited to wake up tomorrow just to make this?

Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment