Saturday, October 17, 2015

I know...I'm practically an old lady.

I get made fun of a lot for my love for crocheting.
My husband, my boss, my mom, my friends.
Everyone!

But you know what?
I love it.
It soothes me!

My love started when my wonderful friend Jordyn came over
so we could decorate some cakes together!
After we got over that...
we went on a trip to the craft store to buy what I needed to crochet my first blanket!
We got back to my home and she started teaching me right away!

And i fell in love!

It took me a while to finish because I would undo parts and redo parts
over and over and over. 
It had to be prefect!

Finally...I was finished!

I became obsessed!
I didn't know what to make next!
But I had a ton of random yarn laying around and I just got started...

Since then I have made like 50 thousand headbands/ear warmer things.
Okay fine.Not that many. But I have made a bunch!
It is so fun and easy!

 I bought a bunch of fall colored yarn and have gone crazy with it. So far I have only been making these two kinds. But I will definitely be learning how to make others! 


But for now...that is what I have

And...drum roll please...

I decided to open up an Etsy shop!
In the shop I have both of these posted with the different colors I have or can make them in for now!

The shop is called...
AudreyCrochets

So go on already! Head over to my shop and check it out!!

xoxo
Simply Stephens

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was as talented as you! Congrats on your etsy shop, I will have to check it out!

    Oh, you left a comment on my blog (book post!) but unfortunately I couldn't respond via email, and couldn't find your email on your blog. Also, the link you left went to someone else's blog, lol. You asked which of the books I recommended - depending on what you are in the mood for, I liked Burial Rites, You or The Readers of Broken Wheel. Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! I guess I was going too fast to put the link to MY blog! haha but you still found it. I'll have to try those out! Thank you!!

      Delete