Monday, October 12, 2015

Who could not be happy?

"With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?"

I think these wonderful words of Oscar Wilde could not be more true.

Sometimes I just like to step back
and remind myself how happy I am.

->I have the best husband in the world.
->I love everything about my job-I get to help people and get to know people every single day!
->I am finally learning how to cook without recipes (woo!!)
->Joshua James doesn't judge me for eating cookies before dinner.
->I am surrounded by beautiful mountains every day.
->I basically get to wear pajamas to work. (Thank you scrubs)
->My phone did not break when I dropped it in the toilet on Saturday!
->I'm convinced I have the coziest bed of all time. Especially when I'm trying to get up for work.
->I bought a candle that makes my home smell like Fall! (Thank you Target)
->The jar full of m&ms sitting on my coffee table right now.

And honestly, the list could go on and on and on.

There is so much to be happy about!
Sometimes we just let the negative side of us take over and make our days cloudy and gray.

So if I were to give any advice right now it would be:
Take a couple minutes out of the middle of your day and just think about the happy.
Find anything that makes you happy!
It is not as hard as we sometimes think it is.
I promise.

xoxo
Simply Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment