Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Oh hey there Fall, nice to meet ya!



Everybody keeps asking me how I like Utah so far. My answer? I love it!!
The only thing is that I'm freezing cold already. Super excited for Winter.

I have never experienced Fall before! I'm use to the leaves just dying and falling off of the trees. The weather starts to calm down in November. And I wear boots and scarves just because they're cute.

Now I get to see the trees turn beautiful yellows, oranges, and reds before they fall and turn to brown. Now I understand the real beauty of boots and scarves. And fuzzy socks...because my feet have been getting soo cold!!

Fall has been going easy on us and it wasn't cooling down for the longest time. It doesn't matter so much for me because I'm inside all day wearing scrubs. But now it is starting to be so cold at home! So cold. Like 65 degrees cold in the middle of the day! I'm not completely use to wearing giant fuzzy socks, warm leggings, and sweatshirts inside. I guess that is something I'll have to get use to! (We have always refused to turn on the AC or heat. That might have to change.)

Wednesdays are my day off and I usually spend my morning running errands then come home and clean, do some laundry, and relax. Today was a bit more difficult. I just wanted to stay in bed all day! Not to mention we have been trying to work out every morning. As in 5:30 am. It has be so hard. So today we skipped the workout part and went with the warm cuddling option instead.

Anyways...after my chores today I decided to enjoy the wonderful Fall. I drove to a park close by our home and just walked around and enjoyed(?) the cool air and the beautiful trees. While wearing my scarf and boots.

So...yes, I do love it here! But it also hasn't been Winter quite yet. So I'll let you guys know when we get to that point.

But for now, I will enjoy this beautiful time of year!

xoxo
Simply Stephens

PS. Be sure to check back on Saturday. At work we are dressing up as Disney Villains and you do not want to miss out on my costume. It is going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment