Saturday, January 16, 2016

1 year anniversary!

Today Josh and I celebrate our 1 year anniversary! Wow, how time flies!!
This year has been the best of my life. I love being married to my best friend. As cliche as it sounds...we totally complete each other. We have the same random thoughts and share the same random dance moves! At the same time...he surprises me every day with something new! It has been such an adventure growing with him these last 365 days.

In the last year...
I finished school and started working in my field right away!
Got an Xbox
Went to Disneyland 3 times, Safari Park 1 time
Josh applied to BYU and got in!
We traveled across the country to attend a wedding together
And drove or flown to/from Utah 6 times
Moved to Utah!
Josh thought me how to solve a Rubik's cube!
Been to 4 different gyms
Moved 3 times
Traded in our Xbox for a Wii U
Been to 5 different temples
And of course...We got married!

We love being married and we can't wait for what our second year of marriage will bring!

Here are pictures of some of the highlights (in no particular order), for your enjoyment!

Josh's flag football team after a faahhreeezing game.
 Disneyland and they're churros. Obviously Josh was not ready for this.
 Rhode Island for Tim's wedding!
 Seven Peaks before BYU started
 My first day of my new job and Josh's first day at BYU!
 Josh's first time donating blood. He was such a champ!
 My first attempt at cutting Josh's hair myself. The finished product looked good! But when I started buzzing I started freaking out at how short I was cutting it!
 Aleigh Joy took family pics of us!
 Our first time seeing the lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City!
 A Christmas party hosted by the Moores!
 Our first time sledding, New Years Eve.
 The Eve of our Anniversary at the Ice Castles in Midway
  Our beautiful wedding day!


Audrey Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment