Saturday, January 23, 2016

Go me!

I have always enjoyed working out. It never really mattered what I was doing as long as I was active. Hiking, running, Zumba classes, weights...I love it all! I usually love one thing for a couple months then I move on to the next thing that I love.
I was say into running for a good 7 months. In that time I ran 3 half marathons and was training for a full marathon. The only reason I stopped was because my back completely gave out on me... But I hope to get back into it once I can stand outside for more than 4 minutes without freezing my butt off :)

Lately I have been into this workout program that is slowly killing me. The program is set up for a Monday-Wednesday-Friday workout with cardio for the other days. You think that would be easy, right? Somehow it is so easy to skip one of those 3 days of workout.
It's rough. I'm in at work at 7:45 and get home anytime between 5:30 and 6:30. I get home, I make dinner, then I get lazy and don't want to move for the rest of the night!

The other day at work a couple of us (who are all trying to do the same workout program) decided we should do the workouts together!
We have done this twice this week already and had made an awesome plan for the weeks to come!

I am so excited to not only be working out again, but to be able to do it with my friends!
I am sore, but I am loving it!

This is Ash and I after we survived our first workout together. Can you tell we were exhausted?

Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment