Saturday, January 2, 2016

Goals for 2016

I have never been too into making goals for the year. I think this is because I always forget about them or want to change them...or whatever other excuse I have at the moment.

So I decided to write them down. And if people are reading them it makes me more accountable to reach them, right? Sure!

Here goes nothing!

1. Exercise at least twice a week. This sounds like the easiest goal ever. But it has been so hard for me, especially in these freezing cold winter months! I also want to get back into running

2. Be a better homemaker. I want to be more adventurous with my cooking and actually clean up the dishes after dinner. I want to clean up a little before I go to bed, it really isn't that hard but my bed is just so much more appealing!

3. No more soda! Unless I have a stomach ache! Sprite is my go-to when I have a stomach ache that won't go away. I'm not ready to let go of that quite yet! This means no more Sodalicious runs at work...

4. Learn how to use my Canon Rebel. I am obsessed with this camera and I have only had it for a week! I just want to learn tricks to make it even more fun to use!

There ya have it! My goals for this year!

Do you have any goals?

Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment