Monday, January 11, 2016

Sick as a dog

This weekend I have been so down in the dumps with a bug.

It all started Friday when I was super excited for a double date! I had a killer headache but we were going bowling! So I forced my headache to take a back seat to the night. (Bowling was awesome by the way! I beat Josh one of the games!!)

Saturday I had the lovely chance to lay around all day. Expect for our Costco trip. Until we went to a wedding reception. And another headache kicked in.
What made this headache especially bad is that I really wanted to play Monopoly!! And lets be honest here...you can't start monopoly with a headache because the natural headache you get from playing the game would make it completely miserable! Then the body aches kicked in.
Saturday night I think I was awake until 2:30 am.

Sunday morning I woke up on the couch at 9:15. Our ward starts at 9. Poor Josh probably didn't even think it was worth trying to wake me up.
I spent my Sunday alternating between naps and sitting on the couch motionless with Josh.

This morning I had a 7 am meeting at work and I was going to be trained on something new. So I had to go!
Well I made it though the meeting and about an hour and a half after that I found myself driving home and climbing into bed for the day.

So this is my day:

  • The comfiest socks I own
  • Hot cocoa
  • Binge watching New Girl
  • My bed
Now back to watching my show:) 
Happy Monday!!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment