Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday's Meal: Teriyaki Chicken!

So I have this delicious crock pot teriyaki chicken recipe. Although it is delicious, it isn't my favorite to make because I feel like it is so much work! There is a lot of prep for it...which means I have to wake up early to do that before I go to work. (Sometimes I get crock pot meals ready and have Josh put it all in the crock pot when he gets home from school.)

But lucky for me I found a new Teriyaki chicken recipe that is seriously the easiest thing ever! It seriously takes like 10 minutes. Both times that I have made this I have just been waiting for the rice to finish so we could eat!


All it takes is:
Chicken breast (I cut mine into strips so it cooks faster!)
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp honey
3 garlic cloves-minced
1 tsp chopped ginger

And to cook it you basically just mix everything together (I let the chicken sit in the mixture for a couple minutes before pouring it into the pan) and stir it all around until the chicken is cooked completely and the sauce turns into a thick glaze.
And of course...serve it with some rice! And if you want it to look pretty you can add green onions and sesame seeds! (I'm boring so I don't.)


There ya go! The easiest Teriyaki Chicken ever! You're welcome :)
Happy Monday!
Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment