Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloweenie!

So I always love Halloween and always want to get way into dressing up but I never actually do. I'm always the kind of person that gets their homemade costume ready the day before or the day of Halloween.

Not this year folks.

Apparently I chose the perfect office to work at because they go all out on Halloween.
Last year they all dressed up as characters from Harry Potter and the pictures looked awesome!
This year when we were trying to decide what to dress up as there were quite a few ideas thrown out. Some of them were: Lord of the Rings, Super Mario, Peter Pan, and a few others. We eventually decided on Disney Villains. And I was so excited! 

Naturally, in my mind I decided to dress up as Scar, from The Lion King. Because they aren't enough human villains apparently (HA!).But really. I was so excited. I had it all planned out in my head!

Luckily I work with an incredibly talented artist that was willing to paint my face for the day!

I woke up nice and early to do my hair then headed to the office so she could paint my face before patients started to show up! It almost took an hour and it was so worth the time of not moving, not smiling, and not itching my face.

She did such an awesome job! Like...patients didn't even recognize me!
(Keep in mind these pictures we all taken on different camera phones!)


Every year they block out schedules and shut down the office for a few hours for all of us to head to Malawi's Pizza for lunch. They Have a giant tree in the middle of the restaurant. So naturally I take a picture by it in my "natural element."

 This is the amazing artist herself as Ursula. Can you believe she made those tentacles herself?! She for reals is amazing.

So here is the whole gang. You'll find:
The evil step sisters and her mom with Lucifer the Cat, Captain hook, Dr Callighan, Jafar, Cruela De Vil, Yzma, Ursula, Darla, the old hag from Snow White, Mother Gothel, and Gru with his minion. (With a couple pirates in there too.)
And we were totally not all ready for this pic by the way. I mean, how easily can 18 people and a baby all be ready for a picture at the same time?


So basically, this was the best Halloween ever! Well...best day-before Halloween ever!
So what are we going to be next year?!

xoxo
Simply Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment