Sunday, November 15, 2015

So Very Thankful Part 2

1. Friends
I have the greatest friends. And what I love most about these friends is that they have been around for so long! Some of them since Preschool! And Josh and I have always had a lot of the same friends...so that's pretty cool too! One of these amazing friends is a photographer! She offered to take pictures of Josh and me. We were so excited! This took place yesterday behind the beautiful Provo Temple. She sent us little teasers yesterday and I am so in love with them already! Here is my favorite one so far!

Isn't she awesome?!

2. Chocolate Chip Pancakes
I seriously do not remember the last time I have eaten chocolate chip pancakes. I love them! So why has it been soo long?! So I decided to make them for Sunday breakfast this morning. They were absolutely delicious. I put so much whip creme on top of them. It was magical. I think I put whip creme on more breakfast items than dessert items. I'm totally okay with that though.
I didn't take a picture of my breakfast this morning though. I dove in and ate it too fast for any of that picture taking nonsense (hehe).

3. Late night snacks
Josh and I are kind of obsessed with Netflix. Have you noticed? We just love having "our show" and being able to watch it together at night after work and homework are all done. But what is Netflix without a late night snack?! Our cravings change all the time. Like all the time. Popcorn, M&Ms, ice cream, Oreos, even yogurt. There are just way too many choices. Yesterday we went to the grocery store to (only) fill up our 5 gallon water jug and get a quart of vanilla ice cream so we didn't bother getting a cart. Josh went to go fill up the water while I grabbed the ice cream. We like to be efficient like that. Until I saw that there was a sale on Oreos! The only thing was that you had to buy 4 packages of them. I think I stood there for a solid minute deciding if I should do it or not. Obviously, I got the Oreos. I finally made it to the ice creme isle and saw that there was a sale on ice creme! 3 for $10! So obviously I got 3 things of ice creme. Now this because a problem when I realized I didn't have a cart. So I walked through the store holding the 4 packages of Oreos and the 3 cartons of ice cream. When Josh saw me he just started shaking his head. I probably looked like such a fool. But now we have lots of Oreos and ice cream! What could be more exciting about that?!

Mmm:)

xoxo
Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment