Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday night lights

For the past 2 months Josh has been on an intramural flag football team through BYU.
It has been so fun for both of us: he gets to play football with his friends while I get to watch on the sidelines with the wives! 3 of which are my friends!
Sometimes it is more socializing than football watching. But how can you blame me when you're sitting with 3 friends and an adorable baby girl!!

So my man's team has been doing so good. They lost only 1 of 5 games. After those games they get ranked to determine what division they will be in for playoffs.
They started in the middle division and got ranked to be in the top division for playoffs! Woo!!

And tonight was the first playoff game! They played a team the had played a few days ago. Apparently this team was wanting a rematch. Well. They got it!

And guess what...we beat them again! And this game I even paid attention (almost) the whole time!
Okay...so I might have only been paying attention because I was too cold to move. But that is beside the point. For reals though. It was fah-reezing. I was wearing so many layers and I did not feel like it was helping at all! I seriously do not know how I am going to survive this Utah winter. How is this only Fall?!

Their next playoff game is this Friday night! Which means another freezing cold hour of football. Yay. Josh is so amped already which makes me pretty dang excited!

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment