Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday Rants

I think we should all be allowed to rant freely about whatever the heck we want. So I'm going to devote this post to the random thoughts and rants I have had this week:

This week I brought snacks with me to Stake Conference. Why? Because I we woke up about 45 min before it was suppose to start (whoops) and I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast! Also. Why are kids allowed to eat during sacrament meeting and I'm not? So I ate my little snack! We were also sitting in the very back so it's not like everybody could see me.

Apparently Fall is over. There were little snow flurries for a couple days last week and yesterday it was for reals snowing. Yes, I am that silly girl from California that ran outside 5 times during the work day just to stand in the snow. Who can blame me? This is so new to me and I love it! I would walk back into the office with little snowflakes on my scrubs, a bit smile on my face and they would just laugh and roll their eyes at me. Oh well. I got to play and that makes me happy:)

Josh's flag football team lost their second playoff game. (Thank goodness for double elimination!) They did win their 3rd game though! And I have never seen a group of guys get so excited over a flag football game before! It was adorable. The wives are practically frozen while watching the games. And the wind chill does not help one bit! But at least it wasn't raining or snowing while sitting there, right?

Jake invited Josh and I to another $5 Tuesday movie last night with him and his friends! We saw 007 and it was awesome! I'm sure it would have been more awesome if I actually kept up with all of the James Bond movies but it was still pretty cool. I was almost falling asleep the entire time though. It was rough. But that's what I get for always agreeing to see the 10:30 pm showing with them! We got home at like 1:30 (it was like the longest movie ever) and fell asleep so fast! And we didn't wake up until 9:30. Josh has class at 10. So that made for an exciting morning!

Speaking of 007...Josh has been singing the theme song nonstop today.  While pretending to be a spy. 

Josh got us annual passes to Disneyland for my birthday. Since moving to Utah we obviously haven't been able to use them. Which totally sucks. I was hoping we were going to get lucky and be able to go to Disneyland when we head home for Christmas. Buuuut...the dates we are home are all blacked out. Yipee. I guess that means we have to plan a trip to head home when we are able to go to Disney!

I made cookies! On Sunday Jordyn told me she had a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast. From that moment on I was craving cookies. So I went home and made some! Chocolate peanut butter with chocolate chips. Uhh yum. They were delicious. I took some to work on Monday and they were gone so fast. I was very glad I didn't bring all of them to work with me so I could still eat some for dessert! Here they are!
Don't they look delicious?! Cause they were!


Xoxo
Audrey Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment