Sunday, November 22, 2015

So Very Thankful Part 3

1. Temples
I had the wonderful privilege of flying down to San Diego Saturday morning to see a life long friend get married to her love! My mom picked me up from the airport and we drove right to the San Diego Temple just in time for the sealing. It is so wonderful and special to see my friends be married for time and  all eternity. It always takes me back to my own wedding day. Josh always makes fun of me because I didn't cry during our sealing but I cry at all of my friend's weddings. I think it is just because I know exactly how they feel and I know all of the wonderful blessings that come from getting married in the temple. Marrying Josh on January 16 inside the walls of the temple was the best decision I have made!


2. In N Out
 So I'm 90% sure that my mom's favorite restaurant is In N Out. We use to go there all the time! I have not eaten there once since moving to Utah! Today we drove back up to Utah together and we always stop in Vegas for lunch. Apparently my mom found a new In N Out there! So naturally...that is what we had for lunch. And let me tell you...it was so good! I am always so grateful for delicious food that is inexpensive! (I'm super picky so don't judge me for my lettuce, tomato, onion free cheese burger! It's still yummy, I promise.)


3. Cupcakes
Yes, I know. Two about food this week?! Yes. Two. So I'm not sure at what point it became our thing to make the cupcakes for weddings...but we have been doing this for years! My mom was given a delicious cupcakes recipe that everybody loves so my mom gets asked to make this for different weddings then I help her decorate them. I love it! I love being part of these wedding in small ways. My hands sure cramp up while we're frosting 300 cupcakes though! It's totally worth it though! I was so grateful to be able to help my mom with this for the wedding this weekend!

xoxo
Audrey Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment